Making Premium Profiles Possible
The Premium Profiles Dashboard for Time Out London, Paris & New York was a web application exclusively designed and front-end developed by myself for this cultural, well known magazine and website. My role was to listen to the requirements of the product team, create a concept, design the user experience and UI, and development using the AngularJs framework, all based upon iterative feedback and agile processes. Viewed as a primary business venture for the company, the result was a polished product with a full London and Paris launch within one year and New York soon to follow.
As a customer-friendly application, it’s users are Cafés, Restaurants, Pubs, and Bars across targeted cities such as London who have purchased a “Premium Profiles” product from Time Out giving them access to the following:
- Boosts their search ranking on the Time Out website via “sponsored listings” providing them with more page impressions
- Upgrades their profile on the Time Out websites to an “enhanced profile”
- Access to exclusive tools such as “Venue Says”, and a way to broadcast updates to create a more engaging public profile and search result
- Access to the dashboard (which I created) to manage the profile and view the performance for all of the above.
Key Features of the dashboard
- Allows customers to edit their Venues profile on Timeout.com, such as broadcasting updates and “Venue Says”
- Allows viewing of analytical data for views and paid impressions.
- Launch was rolled out to London and Paris with New York to follow
- Allows multiple access to different venues from the same account, suitable for regional managers or owners who want to manage multiple venues in the same session.
- Pixel-fine design and animation, from analytics that animate-in to dynamic background blurs based on the venue’s imagery.
- Real time analytics fed asynchronously from an API
- Supports internationalisation (English and Francois)
- Single Sign on with a Time Out account